lunchbox or lunch box (plural lunchboxes or lunch boxes)
- A container for transporting meals, especially lunch.
- (slang) A person or object constantly at one"s side (in the manner of a lunchbox).
- (British slang) The male genitals when enclosed in clothing.
- (container for transporting meals): lunch pail (US)
- (person constantly at one"s side): sidekick
- (thing constantly at one"s side):
- (male genitals enclosed in clothing): basket (US), packet
8 letters in word "lunchbox": B C H L N O U X.
No anagrams for lunchbox found in this word list.